Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy busy

I have been a bit busy latley, last weekend at the GAIF seeing the wonderful Grace Roche( aka Moonyice) do a character design class. This past weekend I wen't home to get my moms camera to take to PAX and get a hair cut. I ended up taking my 13 year old autistic brother to another autistic boys birthday party(since my mother wasn't feeling well and I though he might have fun) Well all he did was run up and down stairs and I had to make sure he didn't run out the back door so I had to follow him >.>;.
On the plus side I heard back from Tania Opland just now about the song I wanted to use for my short and she gave me the ok. So I am about to start doing some action analysis via youtube and send the song to a friend with a metronome so I can have the bpm.....I can't find mine for some reason....
Tania Opland and Mike Freeman's site
[link]


Winter Dryad character created during character design class with Grace Roche.
Random fish designs
Air creature design
The wonderful Candice Night of Blackmoore's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment